Out from the cold.


Inside and around Castle Gravesbane

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 40

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 am

Out from the cold.

*Gil-galad walks up to the keep gates, a heavy pack and suitcase in tow. He knocks on the door.*

"Excuse me, could someone let me in, please? I very much would like to come in from the cold, and my effects are quite heavy."

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 79

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 am

Cariel followed behind Gil-Galad, jumping into snow piles and letting out half giggle/ half barks of enjoyment. Finally, the snow covered girl tumbled to a stop behind Gil.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 286

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Location: the tipsy traveler.

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

:rothek was gnawing on the bread that dallid had given him when he heard a noise that made his ears perk up, as quickly finished the bits of the bread and proceeded outside towards where he heard the noise, then there was a voice, there was someone outside the gates.

rising to his hind legs he walked toward the castle gate and began to investigate and occasionally sniff the air, however rothek quickly sank to all fours and began to growl and bare his teeth at the door. he had smelled something that was all too familiar to him and as he crawled backward his ears lay flat against his head. horrible memories came rushing back to him.

Elves!

:rothek let out a roar that made snow on a nearby branch fall, the beast man hurriedly looked around for the man in white all the while growling and snarling at the castle gate.:
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm

*From somewhere in the wilderness near the keep, Aurora hears the loud roar. She waits a few moments to get a sense of direction of where the roar is coming from. A look of concern as she looks at her companion.*

Whatever that is, it's near the keep...

*She then takes off shield and sword in hand to see what is going on and if her friends are alright.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman

New in Town
New in Town

Posts: 5

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:03 pm

galen skidds to a stop bow at the ready aimed at the door.

"What is it dahg?"

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 40

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

*Gil-galad drops his gear and draws a blade, motioning for Cariel to do the same. He adopts an old elven stance, one that would make it very easy to cut an opponent in two.*

"What goes? Show yourself!"

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 79

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Cariel prepared to draw her blade, but stopped mid draw and sniffed at the air. She blinked in confusion and stepped forward, sniffing at the door. She turned to Gil-Galad, Aurora, and Galen and smiled.

"Is another wolf-kin, Master Gil. Like Cariel. "
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 pm

*Aurora looks at Cariel*

If he is like you than what has him so upset and is he a threat to the people here?

*She pauses and looks at Galen*

Maybe you, myself, and this girl should go to where this creature is and look at what him so upset? Galen I know you and I smell more like wilderness right now then anything. If this girl is like this creature, she should be alright for maybe it/he will think it's they are kin or something.

You're the wilderness expert here between the two of us...
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 40

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

*Gil-Galad clears his throat*

"Excuse me, miss, but I don't believe that's going to happen. My ward is not going anywhere near the thing that made that sound, especially without me. She is but a child, and I will not have her face to face with some wild thing in the forest."
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 pm

*Aurora shakes her head*

Fine, just to me from what I've seen of some creatures if they smell one of their own, they might be less hostile for something has that thing pissed. For what it's worth she'd be perfectly safe with my friend and I for I wouldn't allow anything to happen to her.

*She looks at Galen*

Looks like it's the two of us, ready?
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 40

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 pm

*He looks at the both of them*

"I've seen you two fight. You're good. But I wouldn't go charging off just by yourselves. Let whatever it is come to us, then we fight it on our terms if it's hostile. Which by the sounds of things, I'm going to assume it is."

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 79

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Cariel looked again at those assembled and tilted her head. Pointing to the gate to the keep, she spoke,

"Master, is in Keep. On other side of door. Not out here. Is that bad?"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 286

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Location: the tipsy traveler.

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm

:as soon as cariel spoke to the gathered crowd another growl emanated from the other side of the gate and in between the doors of the keep for those that were paying attention, a yellow eye was fixated upon Gil-Galad.

hot breath shot out from in between the doors and wafted across the elf and his ward. Another noise came from behind the door, this one was different though.

the sound of claws raked against wooden frame.
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

*Looking a Galen*

Find me a way inside. Where is Francesco or Alrich or I don't know some guard and how did that creature get inside there??
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman

Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Posts: 40

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 am

*staring directly into the eye, Gil-galad pauses*

"This is the beast I noticed wandering the keep a few days ago. Dallid let him in, I think. He is feral, and responds only to food so far as I saw. Be cautious. Cariel, get behind me please."
Next

Return to Castle Gravesbane

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Designed by ST Software for PTF.